EV COMMERCIAL CHARGER INSTALLATION
Get charged up!
We’ve partnered up with FLO, Canada’s largest electric vehicle (EV) charging network, to spread the charge across Alberta. Supporting those who already drive electric and making the switch to electric effortless.
Offering customers, tenants and staff the option of an EV charging stall on your premises shows you’re a forward-thinking, green-minded business – awesome!
- CoRe+ charging stations are adaptable for a wide range of deployments, including workplaces, condos, apartments, and commercial properties.
- SmartTWO charging stations are especially suited for commercial sites such as shopping centers, hotels and restaurants, as well as public installations and curbside charging.
We will work with you and your requirements to ensure a beautiful, flawless installation.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate-based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton, and their surrounding areas.
What to Expect
- Give our happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website.
- Rümi will come and inspect the property for proper installation locations.
- Our experts will complete the installation quickly and professionally.
- With Rümi and FLO you’re covered for any issues that may arise, just give us a call!
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your business or home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill, and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork, and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to keep your business or home looking and feeling its finest.
Does Rümi and FLO offer ongoing support to my EV units?
With FLO, your networked charges are supported by Global Management Services TM network solution, which includes everything you’ll need to satisfy your EV drivers, such as:
- 24/7 toll-free support line for drivers using your stations Proactive station monitoring to ensure service quality and resolve potential issues in real-time.
- PCI compliant billing for secure and reliable payment processing.
- Access to a dedicated web portal for station management and usage tracking.
- Real-time station status available to EV drivers via the FLO mobile app, website and/or third-party platforms.
How reliable are EV charging stations?
All our charging stations are connected to FLO’s network and monitored in real-time ensuring reliability. Remote technical support should any issue arise.
If you have any questions or concerns contact us, we are here to help!
How much space do I need for a EV charging station?
FLO’s charging station are quite compact. All you need is a flat and hard surface with space for the following dimensions:
- Width: 7.62 in / 193 mm
- Height: 17 in / 432 mm
- Length: 6.9 in / 175 mm
When installing your station, keep in mind the distance to your electrical box, and how you normally go about parking your car.
Can the charging stations be installed outside?
Of course. The FLO Home is certified to operate at temperatures ranging from -40°C to 50°C, and that shiny aluminum exterior isn’t just there to look good. The NEMA4X casing is resistant to corrosion, dust, rain, snow, sleet, and ice. You can even hose it down while cleaning!
Do EV charging stations require maintenance?
Nope! Once your station is installed, all you need to do is roll up and plug in.
Do EV charging stations require any permits?
When you hire Rumi for installation, our certified electrician will take care of the electrical permit and the inspection for you. They’ll also fill out any necessary documents for rebates and incentives.
- EV charging station rebates available?