Improve energy efficiency and ensure safer, healthier air.
Keeping your furnace and HVAC system clean reduces the risk of fire and removes pesky allergens and bacteria that can build up. A regular cleaning also ensures your customers, tenants, staff, etc. are breathing clean air and can rely on their HVAC system for the long haul.
Not convinced? By cleaning the HVAC system you not only see an increase in system efficiency but you can also extend the life of your furnace or air conditioning system by reducing wear and tear.
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton and their surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate-based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
What to Expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website.
- Our team using drop sheets and other materials necessary to contain the dirt and grime during the cleaning.
- The truck-mounted vacuums are high-volume, efficient, and industrial strength.
- Your HVAC system will be cleaned in all the necessary zones removing dangerous dust and debris.
- The team will test the furnace function after the cleaning to ensure smooth operation!
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your business or home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to keep your business or home looking and feeling its finest.
Why should I get my ducts cleaned?
Cleaning out ductwork can be extremely beneficial for those who suffer from any respiratory issues and allergies. Harmful allergens, dust, and debris live in your ductwork, constantly being blown into rooms and landing everywhere. Sanitizing ducts reduces the amount of dust your business must fight off - breathe clean, safer air.
A filtration system is also recommended, Rümi can help with that too!
How long does a duct cleaning take?
A thorough duct cleaning generally takes between 90 minutes and up to three hours – depends upon the size of the property.
How often should we clean our furnace/HVAC ducts?
Air duct cleaning is recommended every two-to-three years. However, you might consider having a cleaning done more often based on the type of business and the size of the property.
If an excessive amount of dust is visible, or if you’ve had recent renovations, schedule a duct cleaning as soon as possible.
What does the tech need from me before the appointment?
- Move furniture away from vents before your appointment.
- Make sure the path to supply and return vent is cleared for installers to be reached.
- Supply vents are smaller and are usually found on the floor or the ceiling. Return vents are larger and are typically placed on either the floor or bottom portion of the wall. We service both types of vents.
- Avoid parking in the driveway/in front of the property so we can park our van as close to the door as possible.
How can I tell the cleaning job was completed thoroughly?
All parts of your system should look visibly clean. Our technicians also use remote photography to document before and after conditions inside the main ducts and will show you the parts of your ductwork and HVAC system that were treated. Who doesn’t love impressive before and after photos?