Ever wonder why get you sick more often in winter?
Let’s clear the air...
Closed windows and doors not only keep the cold air out, they also trap allergens and airborne bacteria inside.
Indoor air is up to 20 times more polluted than outdoor air, carrying common pollutants like VOCs–the chemicals that result in “off-gassing” from things like new flooring, scented candles and cleaners. Other air pollutants include dust, pet dander, germs, and bacteria. Yuck! Bet there’s a lot more stuff flowing through your home than you ever thought possible.
Improved home air quality can result in:
- Better breathing, sleeping, and overall health.
- Prolonged lifespan of furniture and floors.
- Increased overall comfort among homeowners and guests.
This service is currently available in both Calgary, Edmonton and their surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
What to expect?
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or select Book a Service. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- Our expert techs will install and/or replace the filters.
- Rümi’s satisfaction guarantee ensures you’ll be breathing better before we consider the job done!
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
Where does an air filter live in my home?
Rümi’s HVAC purifiers are installed in the return-air ductwork just before the air handler or furnace. You won't notice the filter there space-wise, but air quality-wise, it makes a massive difference!