A serious bundle for some seriously deep cleaning
This bundle includes everything in the Super Clean Bundle, then takes it to a whole new level of squeaky clean.
- Duct cleaning (including camera inspection and multi-point visual inspection)
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Furnace cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Scotch guard
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge and their surrounding areas.
Starting at $60 per month for 12 months, or $699 for a one-time purchase. See FAQ for details on pricing tiers. Prices increase with the size of your home.
What to expect
- Let us know if you’re looking for a Super Clean or Ludicrously Clean Bundle
- Choose your payment option: all at once or in monthly instalments.
- Give us a call anytime you’re ready to book one (or more) of your bundled services.
- You have a year to use all the services in your bundle, and we’ll remind you if you forget.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill, and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork, and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
What is a Rümi Service Bundle?
A Rümi service bundle is a collection of services recommended as part of regular home maintenance.
Why should I get a service bundle?
They’re convenient, and they save you money! Purchase services together to get a better deal (save 10% or more compared to buying the same services individually), ease of scheduling everything at once, and peace of mind for the rest of the year.
What does the process look like after I purchase a bundle?
- Choose the right size of bundle for your home and needs.
- Once your payment is complete, call 1-844-777-7864 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime to redeem your services.
- One of our Happiness Advisors will then connect you with our service experts to finalize the appointment details. You can choose to book one service at a time, or all of them at once. Timing is up to you; book in advance for when it’s most convenient!
- If you would like to book additional services while redeeming your service bundle you may do so over the phone at the same time.
- Our technician will complete the service at your booked date/time.
- If you decide to add additional services beyond the scope of the bundle, the technician will provide you with a quote and invoice.
How long do I have to redeem my service?
One year from the date of purchase.
- Can I cancel the service bundle after purchasing it?
What if I move after I purchase a bundle?
If you move, we can help leave your home squeaky clean for the new owners by redeeming the remaining services or we can help you transfer the remaining services to the new owner of the property. This will include a reconciliation process with the Home Happiness Advisors to confirm service(s) remaining in the package.
What does the technician need from me?
All we need is easy access to the parts of your home where we’re completing the services, and if possible, some extra space on your driveway for the technician’s vehicle and tools.
How do the pricing tiers work?
Bundle pricing depends on the square footage of the home being serviced. Each bundle can be paid in one easy up-front payment or through 12 equal monthly payments.
- Tier 1: (1,000-1,600 sq. ft.) — Base = $699 for a one-time purchase, or pay in 12 installments of $60.
- Tier 2: (1,601-2,500 sq. ft.) — Base + $200 = $899 for a one-time purchase, or pay in 12 installments of $80.
- Tier 3: (2,501-3,500 sq. ft.) — Base + $500 = $1,199 for a one-time purchase, or pay in 12 installments of $105.
Can I add additional services to my bundle?
Sorry, no substitutions on the service bundles. They only include the services listed.
But those other tasks aren’t going to cross themselves off your to-do list. Feel free to add any additional services to your cart in addition to a service bundle to get everything you need to make your home your happy place.