Thanks for your interest in booking the Spruce Up Your Outdoors Bundle. We're sold out of this service in Edmonton and the surrounding areas for the season and are no longer accepting bookings. Get a jump on your yard work next year by booking early and locking in your spot. Catch you next spring!
Help your yard spring forward!
Spring has sprung, but winter took a toll on your yard. If you’re seeing bald patches on your lawn, dirty exterior windows or clogged gutters, now is the time to act! We'll clean your exterior windows and get your lawn on a 3-application fertilization plan to keep it green and weed-free all season long.
Our pros are the best of the best when it comes to sprucing up your yard after a harsh, cold Alberta winter. Bundle up to save and get a fresh start on your yard — just in time to enjoy the sun!
Need more? Level up to our Gold package to add Gutter Cleaning to your service bundle.
This service bundle is sold out for this season, so we are no longer booking in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert for this year. We still have plenty of outdoor maintenance services still available for the summer and fall months. Check out our Lawn & Yard Care services to book today!
Give us a call to get on the 2023 list!
This bundle is available in 2 package tiers and starts at $35 per month for 12 months, or a one-time purchase of $399. Pricing of this bundle depends on the package you choose and the size of your home.
Additional charges may apply depending on the unique needs of your home’s exterior. See the FAQ section below for detailed pricing information.
What to Expect
- Choose the right tier for your home size, and then make your purchase online.
- Our yard and home exterior pros will call you to discuss your home size and shape, as well as the work that’s included in your bundle. During the call, we’ll also discuss any special requirements, and provide you with a quote for any extra work needed in addition to your base service bundle.
- Our yard and home exterior pros will arrive to your home with all the tools and materials needed to get the job done.
- We will need access to power and a water source to complete window washing and use other tools that require electricity.
- If you need to add more work to any service in your bundle, extra charges will apply.
- We don’t count a job complete until your yard and home are clear and fresh for the upcoming season.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill, and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork, and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
What is the benefit of purchasing this bundle versus buying the same services individually?
When you buy the Spruce Up Your Outdoors Bundle, you save 10% or more off the price of individual services and get all your yardwork done early. Plus, you can pay upfront or in monthly installments. It’s more convenient, affordable and comprehensive to bundle these services for your yard’s transition to spring.
My home has a walkout basement. Will that make a difference to the price?
Yes, if your home has a walkout basement, or if your lot is pie-shaped or on a corner, there may be more work to do to get it ready for spring. If this is the case, extra charges may apply.
What’s included in the Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control part of this service bundle?
Rümi’s fertilizer program covers the entire summer season starting in May and finishing in September. It includes three applications of an optimized liquid blend tailored to Alberta’s changing seasons — spring, summer and fall.
What’s included in the Exterior Window Wash part of this service bundle?
Spring is the right time to give all your windows a good clean-up. Our pros will have your windows sparkling like new, so you can enjoy clear views of your luscious, spring-ready yard!
How do the pricing tiers work?
This bundle is available in 2 packages: Silver and Gold. Pricing of this bundle depends on the package you choose and the size of your home. The pricing below applies to lawns 4,000 sq. ft. and smaller:
Includes Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control and Exterior Window Washing
- Tier 1: (2,000 sq. ft. or less) — $399 for a one-time purchase, or pay in 12 installments of $35
- Tier 2: (2,001–2,500 sq. ft.) — $449 for a one-time purchase, or pay in 12 installments of $40
- Tier 3: (2,501–3,000 sq. ft.) — $499 for a one-time purchase, or pay in 12 installments of $45
Includes all Silver services + Gutter Cleaning
- Tier 1 — 2,000 sq. ft. or less — $599 one-time purchase, or pay in 12 installments of $55
- Tier 2 — 2,001–2,500 sq. ft.— $699 one-time purchase, or pay in 12 installments of $60
- Tier 3 — 2,501–3,000 sq. ft.— $799 one-time purchase, or pay in 12 installments of $70
- My yard is larger than 4,000 sq. ft. Can I still book this service bundle?
What is a Rümi Service Bundle?
A Rümi service bundle is a collection of services recommended as part of regular home maintenance.
What does the process look like after I purchase a bundle?
Choose the right size of bundle for your home and needs.
One of our Happiness Advisors will then connect you with our service experts to finalize the appointment details. You can choose to book one service at a time, or all of them at once. Timing is up to you: Book in advance for when it’s most convenient!
If you would like to book additional services while redeeming your service bundle you may do so over the phone at the same time.
Our technician will complete the service at your booked date and time.
If you decide to add more services beyond the scope of the bundle, the technician will provide you with a quote and invoice.
- How long can I redeem the services in this bundle after purchase?