Discover the Land of Long-Lost Socks
Get your dryer vent professionally vacuumed. Who knows what treasures you’ll find? But more important than retrieving a few coins and a gum wrapper, cleaning your vent helps increase the lifespan of your dryer and improves energy efficiency.
Vacuuming also decreases a potential fire hazard. Most homeowners know it’s important to clear out the lint trap after each load of laundry. However, the greater concern is the lint you can’t see. Flammable material builds up in the dryer vent and ducts, which can cause the dryer to operate at higher-than-normal temperatures and potentially catch fire.
Dryer Vent cleaning is typically done from the exterior of the home, but it may be done from the interior if the outside isn’t accessible. Because of these variables, we quote this service on-site.
Why Dryer Vent Cleaning is the Hottest Thing You Can Do This Year
- A clean dryer operates more efficiently and dries clothes more speedily.
- Removes lint, debris and clogs to ensure proper airflow.
- Prevents a fire hazard by removing all the lint you can’t see.
How to Identify an Ineffective Dryer
- Takes more than one cycle to dry your clothes
- Vent hood flapper doesn't open when the dryer is on
- Clothes emerge from the dryer feeling hotter than normal
- Burning smell when the dryer is running
Our Rümi home comfort experts will quote your dryer vent cleaning on-site. Reach out today to schedule an appointment.
How often should I get my dryer exhaust vent cleaned?
Dryer exhaust vents should be inspected and cleaned at least once a year, depending on the size of the household and dryer usage.
How long does a dryer vent cleaning take?
A residential property takes about one hour.