Easy, breezy, ceiling fan installation!
You know that wobbly ceiling fan that sounds like it’s going to spin off into orbit every time you turn it on? Rümi’s experts install ceilings fans the right way, ensuring your unit stays here on earth.
This service is currently available in Edmonton and the surrounding area.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- If you're looking for a new fan our home happiness advisors can help you choose the right ceiling fan for you.
- Our expert techs will troubleshoot the repair or installation and give you a quote before any work takes place.
- Rümi will not count a job complete until you are enjoying your new breeze.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
Why should I replace my ceiling fan?
Today’s fans are more energy efficient than they used to be.
Make sure you have the right-sized fan for the right room. Doing so saves energy and keeps things cool.
- 75 sq. ft. or less room: 29-36-in. fan blades
- 80-150 sq. ft. room: 36-42-in. fan blades
- 151-225 sq. ft. room: 42-in. fan blades
- 226-400 sq. ft. room: 50-52-in. fan blades