Poorly installed wiring? Overloaded circuits?
Need help to install dimmers, doorbells or more? We got you!
Your family’s safety is Rümi's top priority and our expert electricians are qualified to perform all types of electrical wiring installation, electrical repairs, as well as the installation of electrical safety systems.
Some of the most common signs you need an electrician include:
- Electrical circuits break frequently
- Flickering or dimmed lights when appliances are at work (hairdryer, icemaker, etc.)
- Multiple adaptors or plugs at each outlet to accommodate all the appliances that need power
- If you feel heat when you switch on the light or see signs of blackening around switch plates and plug outlets
- Too many extension cords!
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton and their surrounding area.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- Our expert techs will review the electrical issues and determine the issues and scope of the project and quote the job.
- The tech will begin the repair process keeping you updated the whole way through.
- Rümi will never count a job complete until all your electrical issues are solved.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
Why should I use a Master Electrician?
Technology and codes are continually changing, so it is becoming more difficult for the average homeowner to work themselves.
A Master Electrician is trained to deliver professional, safe, reliable service at the highest standard. Master Electricians must carry out ongoing training to ensure they continue to be at the forefront of their trade.
What are the usual causes of a circuit breaker?
Culprits include space heaters, microwaves, hairdryers, dishwashers, irons, vacuum cleaners, toasters and/or air conditioners.