Update your lighting to improve your home’s look and its functionality!
All at the same time. Done and done!
If you’re looking for a quick and cost-effective way to update your home, swapping out lighting fixtures is one of the easiest ways to keep things fresh.
Need a light switch installed or updated? Want a new dimmer switch? Lights not working? Choosing Rümi for your next indoor lighting or outdoor lighting project is a bright idea.
We work with all lights such as:
- Pot lights
- Track lighting
- Fluorescent lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Motion sensor lighting
- Ceiling fan lighting
- Under-cabinet lighting
This service is currently available in Edmonton and the surrounding area.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate-based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though.
We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- If you are looking for new lighting options our advisors can talk you through all your options and what would work best for your needs and budget.
- Our expert techs will troubleshoot the repair or installation and give you a quote before any work takes place.
- We will complete the lighting repair or installation to your specifications.
- Rümi will not count a job complete until you are happy and no longer in the dark!
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
Why should I get a dimmer switch?
One of the best lighting options out there today is the dimmer switch. The dimmer device controls the current sent to a light fixture, thereby allowing you to increase or decrease the amount of light in a room. The switch is a slow sliding lever or turns the dial, which allows you to manually adjust the light.
There are many reasons why dimmers are so popular among new home builders and remodelers. Benefits of installing dimmer switches in your home include:
- Environmentally friendly, because light doesn’t always have to shine at full power.
- Improves ambiance and “mood lighting” effects.
- Creates more lighting versatility.