When disaster strikes, we can help you get back home sooner.
We hope you never face a disastrous emergency around your home. Restoring damage caused by floods, storms or fire can displace your family while renovations and repairs take place. But if you’re in that spot, we’re here for you.
Our IICRI qualified technicians are ready 24/7 to help get your home safe, clean and repaired after a fire or flood emergency. We’ll work directly with you to minimize disruption to your family, so things get back to normal sooner.
Water, Storm & Fire Restoration services are available in Calgary surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing for Water, Storm & Fire Restoration is estimate-based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or select Book a Service. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- We will respond to your request as soon as possible to begin restoring the damage. Emergency support is available to get you back home.
- We’ll remove any damaged personal property from your home to be cleaned and return it as quickly as possible.
- We’ll help mitigate further damage by making recommendations that will keep your home safe during the restoration process.
- Our experts will arrive with the tools and materials necessary for the repair. Safety standards and quality control are carried out to the highest degree.
- Removal of materials and any cleanup will be taken care of before the job is considered complete.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill, and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork, and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
When should I notify my insurance company of damage?
When water, wind, hail or fire damage occurs in your home, we recommend calling Rümi when it’s time to repair the damage. Every insurance policy will require you to mitigate damage from a severe fire or flood incident, so get the ball rolling with restoration work as soon as you can.
Your next call should be to your insurance provider to begin the process of making a claim. They will confirm your policy’s coverage and help you understand the process for making your claim.
My insurance company wants me to use another restoration service provider. What should I do?
While your insurer may have a preferred restoration provider, the choice is yours as the homeowner. Your insurance company cannot force you to use a restoration provider of their choosing. Our restoration pros are approved vendors with most major insurance companies, so you can rest assured when you choose Rümi.
The damage in my home might not warrant an insurance claim. What should I do?
In some cases, paying for restoration work directly can be more affordable than making an insurance claim. We can provide an estimate of the work that needs to be done before you make a claim to help you decide next steps.
Will Rümi take over the insurance claim?
As your restoration provider, we cannot take over responsibilities pertaining to your insurance claim. However, we will work with your insurance company to ensure that required work is covered. We will be upfront with you about what work is or is not covered by your insurance policy.
Where will my insurance provider send the reimbursement for restoration work?
The restoration work is usually paid directly from the insurance provider to the restoration provider. Check your home insurance plan for specifics of your agreement.