Is there anything more ‘summer’ than the smell of freshly cut grass?
Mowing the lawn is one of those weekend chores that starts as a novelty and quickly becomes tedious. We want you to avoid grass allergens and stains on your sneakers and spend your weekends with the ones you love instead.
Our weekly service will keep your lawn in all its green glory throughout the spring, summer, and fall. At Rümi, we treat your lawn like it’s our own – we don’t rush any job or cut corners (unless those corners could use a trim). Our team will leave crisp lines, clean edges, and zero clippings in the flower beds or on your hard surfaces. We also maintain sharp blades at all times to ensure a nice and clean cut. Take mowing off the to-do list and give us a call today!
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate-based. Don’t worry though, you won't receive a surprise bill. We will go over the entire project's costs with you before the work begins.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- Before we arrive, we request that the lawn area is clear of toys, furniture, and pet waste. If the lawn is not ready for service, we’ll skip the visit.
- Before we start, the crew lead starts the timer and takes one nice ‘before’ photo.
- On average, our two-person lawn mowing crews will spend 30 minutes or less on your property. One carefully trims while the other cuts the lawn in a predetermined pattern, making sure the mower is set to bag or mulch, and confirming the sharpness and height of the mower blades. Then, they’ll clean up by blowing off all hard surfaces.
- When the job is done, the crew will snap an ‘after’ phone and pack up their equipment. Then they’ll stop the timer and leave you to enjoy your freshly mowed lawn.
- Finally, we’ll send you a link to view your before/after photos.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
Does mowing my lawn help it stay healthy?
Yes! Proper mowing is one of the most important practices for keeping your lawn healthy. While it may seem like a simple task, if not done properly, it can lead to brown, unhealthy grass that can be a long-term pain to fix.
We follow correct cutting practices and guarantee healthy, drought-tolerant, thicker grass to crowd out weeds. We pay attention to mowing at the correct height and never remove more than one-third of the total leaf surface (a single grass blade) with each cutting.
Why hire an expert?
Gone are the days when mowing was easily done by the young entrepreneurial teenager down the street. Rümi’s crew are the A-team lawn pros – 80% of what they do is lawn care, and they can tackle 15-25 lawns a day.
Today’s scientific approach to lawn care demands knowledge and understanding of grass structure to ensure maximum environmental and enjoyment value. Understanding the type of grass you have, recommended mowing height, and proper mowing practices will contribute to the health of your yard and the health of the environment.
We want to do what is best for your lawn long-term — not to just make it look good for a minute. We maintain constant communication with our customers and will let you know throughout the season what we’re seeing on your property and what may benefit it.
How does Rümi ensure safety?
Safety is everything.
Our crews bring and maintain expert equipment. Every team member is required to wear long pants, jeans, or slacks. When operating the trimmers, our crew members wear provided eye protection. Crew members also wear provided ear protection and gloves.
How long will it take, and how often?
Typically, our crews can complete a yard (including mowing, trimming, and cleaning up) in less than 30 minutes.
We recommend booking a weekly appointment. Our team follows a specified lawn care schedule, so you’ll always know when to expect us.