Frostbitten fingers and aching backs don’t have to come hand-in-hand with winter in Alberta.
One of the most exhausting parts of winter is the shoveling, snow blowing, and the managing of icy walkways. This is why we offer you a comprehensive snow removal service, all winter long! No matter when the snow falls, as long as it is 0.5 cm or more, we’ll be there to clear it.
The exterior of your home will be left with next-to-no snow residue. The service includes:
- Snow removal from driveways and walkways.
- Snow clearing from entrances and stairs.
- Sprinkling of eco-friendly ice melt.
Free your mind from dreaded shoveling, and begin enjoying the beauty of every snowfall again. Snow now means skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating, building a snowman, or cozy nights in with a cup of cocoa - all that fun winter stuff!
This service is currently available in NW Calgary, Edmonton, Sherwood Park and St. Albert.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate-based. Don’t worry though, you won't receive a surprise bill. We will go over the entire project's costs with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- Our snow removal crew is dispatched every time it snows 1 cm+.
- We’ll send you an email when they’re on their way.
- The service takes one crew member 30 minutes or less.
- Snow is removed with high-quality snow removal equipment.
- Ice is controlled with a sprinkling of eco-friendly ice melt.
- Special care is taken to clear steps and entrances.
- Before and after photos will be sent when complete.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
Is the ice melt safe for my pets?
Yes! We love our furry friends too and understand the need to ensure their safety, especially when it comes to anything being placed on your property.
How much does snow removal cost?
The price of the service varies based on the size of the area being cleared.
Our home comfort advisors would be happy to offer a quote!
How long does the service take?
Each snow removal service takes about 30 minutes and is done by one efficient crew member.
How does your snow removal crew stay warm?
Each crew member is provided with strap-on cleats, hand warmers, a pair of gloves, a balaclava, and a reflective work vest.
Do I need to call or book a snow removal when it snows?
If you’ve signed up for our snow removal subscription, then you’re good to go all winter long! You’ll receive an email every time a crew member’s been dispatched to your home, with follow-up photos.