Lock Installation & Repair
What’s standing between you and the satisfying click of a happy lock? Sticky, broken, or misaligned bolts add frustration to your day that you just don’t need.
Save yourself the work of uninstalling and re-installing your locks and a trip to the hardware store. We’ll provide you with professional and reliable advice for any issue or safety protocol. Sometimes, we can fix the problem with some pro know-how. Sometimes, we’ll recommend a full replacement. Whatever’s blocking you from locking, we can help.
This service is currently available in Calgary and its surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate-based. Don’t worry though, you won't receive a surprise bill. We will go over the entire project's costs with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- Our digital dispatch allows for fast access to an expert team, 24/7.
- Locksmiths will verify your identity to ensure authentic authority for the service.
- Our mobile locksmiths arrive at your property with all the tools needed to diagnose the cause of your issue and provide repairs if possible. If that’s the case (and a replacement is not recommended), their work is guaranteed for one year.
- In the event a repair is not possible, we may recommend a full replacement. If you decide that's the way to go, we can offer you various high-quality locks right on the spot depending on your security needs.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill, and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork, and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
How do I know I need a replacement and not just a repair?
It doesn't matter what's wrong with your lock, our professional locksmith can take a look at your lock, determine what's wrong and either fix it or suggest that it may need to be replaced. All our lock repairs are guaranteed for a year unless the lock technician recommended replacing the lock.
What happens if I call for a repair, but it turns out the lock needs to be replaced?
If the lock needs to be replaced our qualified locksmith will:
- Help you assess your security needs
- Provide a selection of the best quality locks
- Install your new door lock with ease
How does the locksmith verify my identity?
There is a great responsibility that locksmiths have when changing someone's home. For your security, we ask ALL customers for proper ID that matches the address to make sure we are not letting the wrong person in your home.
How long does it usually take to diagnose the problem and repair or replace the lock?
The time varies depending on the lock type and if you require a full locking mechanism. In most cases, repair or replacement can take between 30-60 minutes.
I'm just outside your service area, can I use your service?
It doesn’t hurt to give us a call and ask! We’ll have to take it on a case-by-case basis, but we’ll be happy to let you know during the call.