You know what they say about a fresh coat of paint? Well, it’s true! New paint on your walls can refresh a room, set a mood, and increase the value of your property.
Expert installation makes this transformation that much more magical – no stress for you, just the enjoyment of your new space. Even better, our professionals bring experienced precision to the job, keep you informed during every step of the process, and handle all the touch-ups and clean-up. Plus, the work is guaranteed. Like any good magic, get ready to be dazzled!
This service is currently available in Edmonton and its surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate-based. Don’t worry though, you won't receive a surprise bill. We will go over the entire project's costs with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores. We always arrive on time, when it works for you.
- There will always be an on-site design consultation and estimate before any project starts. We love the opportunity to talk with you about design, colour, and to answer any of your questions to make sure the project goes smoothly.
- Before we arrive, please clear a path so we can access the walls and have space to lay down protection for your home and furniture. First, our experts will fill any holes or cracks present in your walls, seal any stains, and scuff the necessary surfaces to ensure your final product will be smooth and clean.
- Our painters will go to work priming and painting until you’re satisfied with a uniform finish. You’ll be invited to inspect and approve the job before we move on. Touch-ups? No problem.
- When you’re happy with the finished product, our crew will pack up their equipment and take any mess with them. They’ll even help you put back the furniture so you can get right to enjoying your new space.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill, and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork, and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
How long will interior painting take?
Everyone’s home is unique, but the average interior painting project takes approximately 3 days. This entirely depends on the size of the project and the transformation of colour.
What size space can you paint?
Every size. No property is too big or too small, and our crews come equipped with tools to reach even tough-to-reach spaces.
Should I be home for this service?
You don’t have to be, but you’re welcome to stay.
Will any paint work?
Not all paints are made the same, and we only use the best. We will recommend long-lasting, durable solutions that keep your home looking great for years. We use low VOC environmentally safe paint and follow all of the highest-level safety practices in the industry.
Our crews are happy to work with whatever product you provide, but we’re also happy to advise what we think will work best based on our extensive experience. We’ll also be able to provide you guidance on how much to purchase.
What safety procedures do you follow?
Thanks for asking! Safety is a top priority.
The first thing our team will do when they arrive at your home is complete a hazard assessment form. We’ll look at every aspect of the job to ensure that there are no hazards that will impact our ability to complete the job safely. We’ll also ensure your safety by ensuring spaces are well-ventilated.
I’m just outside your service area, can I use your service?
It doesn’t hurt to give us a call and ask! We’ll have to take it on a case-by-case basis, but we’ll be happy to let you know during the call.