End your water-damage worries and fear of that rusty gas line!
Small holes and tears in gas and water lines can erode over time and cause massive and serious damage. Or do you need to run a gas line to your new gas range, patio heater, or fireplace? We do this too!
Rümi replaces individual water lines or upgrades entire systems to help prevent pipe bursts, flooding, and water damage. Emergency? We got you covered 24/7.
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton and their surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
What to Expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- Our plumbing experts will visit your home inspecting the plumbing and quote the job – sometimes lines can be repaired, but sometimes a new install is necessary after diagnosis.
- Our plumbers will take you through the entire project and what it will look like before quoting any price.
- In many cases, the plumbers will need to dig a small hole at the beginning and the end of the waterline.
- Rümi will never consider a job complete until you and our plumbers are satisfied that your new plumbing projects has been completed to the highest standards.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
Can I replace my own water line or gas line?
These are projects best done by professionals to ensure safe installation for your family.
Gas can be dangerous to work with as you wouldn’t want toxic fumes, such as carbon monoxide, leaking into your home.