It’s okay to have your mind in the gutter.
Gutters, or eavestroughs, are an important part of managing moisture and the effects of seasonal weather changes to your home’s exterior. Rumi can come clean, repair or install new gutters.
Often, customers call asking for eavestrough repairs, but it becomes more cost-effective, and you get a longer-lasting result, to replace entire sections rather than cut and seam eavestroughs together. Newly installed eavestroughs with downspouts also add aesthetic appeal and value to your home.
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton and their surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- You’ll receive a free quote with a firm price and a complete breakdown of all work.
- Our professionals contact you before any materials are due to arrive so you can organize your property, if necessary, and be aware of people arriving on your premises.
- We clean up and remove any waste materials that were accumulated during a project. We leave your home’s surroundings exactly as we found them.
- With Rümi’s workmanship warranty you are guaranteed to be happy!
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
How often does a home need its eavestroughs replaced?
Most gutters and eavestroughs can last 20 years before they need to be replaced. You may need to replace them earlier if you experience intense wind and weather often or if you’ve endured any damage.
Can work on gutters be completed in the winter?
All eavestrough related service and repairs are typically seasonal and not done between November - March. This is because if there is debris underneath snow and ice they cannot be cleaned properly, and we cannot run the pressure hose when outside temperatures are below zero.
Regarding installations & repairs (sealing leaking corners etc.) of eavestrough the sealant required has a minimum temperature requirement and the troughs must be dry of all moisture. It is difficult to achieve weather conditions that are both warm enough and dry enough during the winter months.
Can Rümi offer me a quote from a photograph?
Our experts visit your home to assess the eavestrough in person. We don’t base quotes off satellite imagery, as that’s a sure way to miss vital details.