Leaking? Drafts? Pests? Let us take a look!
Prevent a water mishap by maintaining the roof that protects your head and all your belongings.
Every roof deteriorates over time, especially in Alberta where hail, wind and sudden temperature changes just mean it’s a typical day. If your home has recently experienced a bad storm, or if you haven’t had a pro check your roof in over a year, it’s likely time to schedule an inspection.
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton and their surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- Our experts will perform an effective and efficient inspection and damage assessment. They’re familiar with all major types of residential roofs and materials.
- We offer a complimentary estimate for any recommended repairs or full-roof replacement.
- If you need any repairs or a roof replacement, we’ll help guide you through the next steps.
- With Rümi’s workmanship warranty you are guaranteed to be happy!
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
Why get a roof inspection?
A roof inspection can determine if the roof system is performing as it should be. It also identifies materials used, the current condition of your roof, signs of weakness, deterioration or safety hazards and if any repairs are needed.
Getting your roof inspected can prevent a larger mishap during crazy weather saving you having to deal with the headache of water damage or worse.