Improve your home’s curb appeal!
Alberta’s weather throws a lot at our homes and the siding takes a lot of hits. Every few years it can be extremely beneficial to do a little maintenance and repair work, or even completely replace your siding to ensure it lasts for many more years and keeps the weather where it's supposed to be, outside!
Rümi’s siding experts can also install a feature wall or section such as faux stone, cedar, board and batten or shake-style elements to create a unique and polished look.
You might also consider adding some insulation to help reduce those energy bills and keep your home cozy warm.
No matter what you choose, our expert siding technicians will ensure everything is installed professionally, guaranteeing functionality, durability, and great-looking quality. Enjoy the beautiful exterior of your home for many years to come.
This service is currently available in Edmonton and the surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- You receive a free quote with a firm price and a complete breakdown of all work. We’re happy to go over the quote in detail before work begins.
- Our experts contact you before any materials are due to arrive so you may organize your property, if necessary, and are aware of people arriving on your premises.
- We clean up and remove any waste materials that were accumulated during a project. We leave your home’s surroundings exactly as we found them.
- With Rümi’s workmanship warranty you are guaranteed to be happy!
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
Why should I replace my siding?
New siding is one of the best ways to give your home a curb appeal boost. With the right product—whether it's vinyl, steel, fibre cement, composite, or aluminum—you can improve your home’s exterior while increasing its property value.
What are the different types of siding for houses?
There are many options to consider for siding, but the most common product in Alberta is vinyl siding due to it being highly durable standing up to the harshest weather. Vinyl siding is also usually the most economical, but there are still lots of styles and colours to choose from within the category.
Higher-end siding options are also popular, as many homeowners choose fibre cement siding, engineered wood siding, composite siding, or hardboard siding for a lasting, durable finish that looks great.
Our techs work with all the following siding options:
- Premium vinyl siding
- Fibre cement siding
- Engineered wood siding
- Hardboard siding (pressboard)
- Insulated siding
- Cedar siding
- Aluminum siding
- Composite siding
- Steel siding panels
Rümi’s experts can guide you through the selection process just give us a call or tap Request Now below!
Can Rümi offer me a quote from a photograph?
Our experts visit your home to assess the eavestrough in person. We don’t base quotes off satellite imagery, as that’s a sure way to miss vital details.