Leaky roof? Rodent invasions? We are here to help.
Together, soffit and fascia help prevent mould and mildew from accumulating due to unwanted moisture buildup in the attic. Rümi’s experts can repair most types of soffit and fascia to help keep you ready for whatever Alberta weather throws at it!
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton and their surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- You’ll receive a free quote with a firm price and a complete breakdown of all work.
- Our experts will repair your soffit and fascia to the highest of standards ensuring it can withstand Alberta weather.
- A full job site inspection, clean up, and complete customer satisfaction review will occur before any payment is required.
- With Rümi’s workmanship warranty you are guaranteed to be happy!
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
Can Rümi offer me a quote from a photograph?
We don’t base quotes off satellite imagery, as that’s a sure way to miss vital details. Our experts visit your home to assess the soffit and fascia in person.
Can work on the soffit and fascia be completed in the winter?
All roofing, fascia, and soffit repairs can be done all winter but are still very weather dependent from a safety standpoint with rooftops being slippery and ladder work more difficult.
None of our techs will work outdoors past -20 degrees so every project is done on a case-by-case, day-by-day basis. Safety first!