The only hangover you’d actually want
First question we usually hear: What’s soffit?
Glad you asked! Stand just outside your house and look up. Do you see a border of material overhanging your home’s roof? That’s soffit. Many homes have it and many do not. In addition to enhancing the exterior or your house, soffit helps with ventilation, particularly into and out of the attic.
Followed by the second question: Then what’s fascia??
You can’t really have one without the other. Where there’s soffit overhanging your roof, you’ll see fascia running along the ends of a structure where exterior elements like gutters are attached.
Together, soffit and fascia help prevent mould and mildew from accumulating due to unwanted moisture buildup in the attic. Rümi’s professionals can repair, replace or install most types of soffit and fascia, and whether your soffit and fascia installation or repair is being done with the whole siding package or on its own, Rümi’s professionals will complete the project with care and attention to every detail.
What You Can Expect
- A wide selection of soffit/fascia styles—including composite, fibre cement, and recycled PVC
- Dedicated customer-friendly professionals
- Fair pricing and good value
Our Process – How it Works
Rümi’s home comfort advisors are always ready to identify potential issues and discuss your options. Our team knows all about the processes, products and technology we use to do the job right.
Fill out a free quote request to get started.
- We learn more about your needs and assign the right professional to your project.
- We visit your home to assess the soffit and fascia in person. We do not base quotes off of satellite imagery, as that’s a sure way to miss vital details.
- We consider all facets of your project before making a final recommendation.
- You receive a free quote with a firm price and a complete breakdown of all work. We’re happy to go over the quote in detail with you to ensure it makes sense and includes everything on your wish list.
- If you select Rümi, we send over a contract to be signed and work can begin on the agreed-upon date.
- Our professionals contact you before any materials are due to arrive so you may organize your property, if necessary, and are aware of people arriving on your premises.
- When shopping for a roofing and exterior services company, remember to compare apples-to-apples. We never rely on bargain-basement materials or workmanship, meaning the lowest quote isn’t always the best choice for your home.
- We clean up and remove any waste materials that were accumulated during a project. We leave your home’s surroundings exactly as we found them!
- We are responsive and available to assist with any quality control issues post-project.