Love your home back by gifting your carpets a day at the spa — get them steam-cleaned!
Your carpet is probably grimier than you think. Yuck. But that’s what happens in a home that welcomes you no matter what. Have Rümi come in and deep clean your carpets with our powerful truck-mounted steam vacuum cleaner that eats those wimpy supermarket rental machines for breakfast!
Our cleaning method is one of the only ones recommended by carpet manufacturers.
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge and their surrounding areas.
Carpet cleaning pricing depends on the number and size of carpeted rooms to be cleaned, as well as the type of cleaning required to get your floors fresh and vibrant.
Since every carpet cleaning project is unique, our pricing is all estimate-based. Don’t worry about a surprise bill. We’ll go over the entire project's costs with you before the work begins.
We offer the following add-ons to this service to offer extra protection and sanitization to your carpeted floors:
Scotchgard protection: Scotchgard is like an invisible barrier. When spills happen, and they do happen, Scotchgard makes them so much easier to wipe up without lasting damage.
Sanitizing: Eliminate harmful bacteria lurking in your carpet that can spread illness and aggravate allergies. Request a sanitization treatment.
What to expect?
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- They’ll pre-treat your carpet with a non-toxic solution that breaks down the dirt and grime that builds up in fibres.
- Our techs bring in the big guns, the powerful truck-mounted steam vacuum cleaner to complete the job.
- Everything should be totally dry within 4 to 12 hours!
- Are you looking to purchase more than one cleaning service? Get it all done in one of Rümi's Service Bundles to save money and cross off that to-do list! Save up to 20% off when buying a bundle.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
How do I prepare my home for a carpet cleaning?
- Vacuum your carpets before we arrive.
- We’ll move any light furniture, including couches, chairs etc. However, please remove any breakables on top of furniture, such as vases and stereos, before we arrive.
- When we’re done, we’ll put your furniture back and place protective tabs under furniture legs to prevent staining.
- We won’t move exceptionally large furniture like a piano, waterbed, China cabinet, or that massive sculpture your spouse insists is “art”.
- Avoid parking in your driveway/in front of your house so we can park our van as close to the door as possible.
How long does the cleaning process take?
The cleaning time depends on the amount of carpet that is getting cleaned. Typically, the cleaning process can take an hour or so and the drying process takes about 4-8 hours.
Is this safe for my children and pets?
Our cleaning products are environmentally friendly and non-toxic to humans, pets and the environment. But don’t drink them. They taste terrible.
Do I have to be present while the tech cleans my carpets?
No. Our cleaning specialists know what they’re doing and can be trusted. However, we do advise that someone is home when we arrive to address any precise needs or areas that require special attention like stains, spots, etc.
How can I speed up the drying process?
Watching a carpet dry is almost as exciting as watching paint dry. If that's not your idea of a good time, we recommend turning on your furnace or circulation fan to help your carpet dry faster.
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
We recommend professional cleaning every six to twelve months, depending on the level of soiling and whether children or pets live in your home.
If you have asthma, allergies, or other health issues, keeping carpets clean becomes even more important to your quality of life.
When can I walk on the carpets after the cleaning?
You may walk with bare feet right away but avoid walking with outdoor shoes until the carpet has completely dried.
Pets should not walk on carpets until they are dry (usually 4-8 hours).
- Are you looking to purchase more than one cleaning service?