Exterior Pressure Washing
Sometimes you just need a good pressure washing to make your home or business’s exterior look new again. This is a task for the experts who know their way around a machine – that’s us!
Your property can take a beating over a year of crazy Alberta weather. Rain, snow, salt, dirt, sand can attach themselves to the exterior surfaces of your property and cause erosion, affect the longevity of the material, and decrease curb appeal. It’s the same story for your decks, driveways, outdoor furniture and garbage areas. If build-up is getting you down, Rümi can help to bring your outdoor surfaces back to life.
This service is currently available in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate-based. Don’t worry though, you won't receive a surprise bill. We will go over the entire project's costs with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home comfort advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- If we get uncooperative weather on your appointment day, we’ll reschedule for a better time.
- Before we arrive, we request that you clear a path and remove/protect delicate items like plants or decorations. We can help move the big stuff!
- First, our crews will complete an inspection of the property to determine the scope of the work, while keeping an eye out for any hidden areas and noting any existing damage or sensitive areas.
- We’ll determine which tools will work best then pressure wash surfaces from top (as high as three stories with a ladder) to bottom, while being careful to avoid particles dripping down onto cleaned areas.
- Finally, we’ll make sure that the ground and surrounding areas have been cleaned off from any splash back.
- On average, this service takes 2-4 hours to complete.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
What kinds of building exteriors can be pressure washed?
Our crews customize their approach based on the materials they’re tackling. The most common building exteriors we’re called on for are:
- Vinyl Siding
- Metal Siding
Do I need to prepare for a pressure washing service?
The goal of our service is to take the stress off your plate, so all you need to do while we do the work is enjoy your time. However, if you want to ensure that our service is carried out as fast as possible, it can speed things up to:
- Clear a path to the area
- Close windows
- Remove or protect any delicate flowers or decorations
- Move away any bins or furniture and clear cushions (we’d be happy to handle the heavy stuff!)
Can you pressure wash other areas of my property?
We definitely can! We’re often called in to pressure wash garbage areas, decks, fences, retaining walls, driveways, even outdoor furniture! If the elements are leaving their mark, we can help wash them clean.
Do you perform pressure washing in bad weather?
In Edmonton, we’re no strangers to a little rain or snow, but if inclement weather gets too nasty, we may have to reschedule our service for the safety of our crew and to make the clean worth your while.
How long does a pressure washing service take?
For most homes requiring exterior pressure washing, our crews can complete a service in two to four hours. If we anticipate that a cleaning service might take unusually long, we’ll always let you know.
What safety procedures do you follow?
Thanks for asking! Safety is a top priority.
The first thing our team will do when they arrive to your home is complete a field-level hazard assessment form. We’ll look at every aspect of the job to ensure that there are no hazards that will impact our ability to complete the job safely. Our crews are prepared with safety equipment and maintain expert tools for each job.
I'm just outside your service area, can I use your service?
It doesn’t hurt to give us a call and ask! We’ll have to take it on a case-by-case basis, but we’ll be happy to let you know during the call.
Do I have to be home for my appointment?
It is not necessary for you to be home during the exterior pressure washing portion of your appointment.