Did the Christmas tree fall and put a hole in the wall? We’ve seen it happen…The good news is, we can fix that!
Damaged drywall tends to be extremely noticeable and ruins the overall aesthetic of a wall. Unattended damage can also lead to structural issues, which then affect the structural integrity of a home.
Before we pick up a paintbrush, we’ll repair any drywall damage first. We'll patch, sand, and prime your drywall to create a perfect surface. It'll be like you're living in a brand-new home.
This service is currently available in Calgary and the surrounding area.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate-based. Don’t worry though, you won't receive a surprise bill. We will go over the entire project's costs with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- Large area or small, our expert technicians come prepared for any job.
- During your visit, they will patch, sand, and prime the drywall.
- Cleanup and removal of any materials, cardboard, and dust will be taken care of before the job is considered complete.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill, and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork, and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
When is drywall repair required?
Although this material is quite durable, action should be taken if you notice damage such as watermarks and mold growth, among other things. Our experts recommend inspections of the walls and ceilings in order to scope out the damage and find a solution if required.
What determines the price cost of my drywall project?
Several factors determine the price of your drywall project, including the size of the area, ceiling height, job location, and accessibility, whether you need patches or tie-ins to existing drywall/plaster, existence of archways, specialty windows, niches, etc.
Is there anything I can do to prepare for an on-site visit?
It’s best for all decision-makers to be present at the time of the on-site visit. If not, make sure you discuss all work together ahead of time. We recommend that you:
- Make a list of all the work you want to be done for each room or on the exterior of your home.
- Choose colors and/or finishes.
- Understand your project budget. We will customize the work to meet your specific budget.
- Please allow for approximately one hour for the on-site visit.
Can I install drywall myself?
If you’re familiar with drywall work, and you feel comfortable taking on a project, it is possible to hang and finish drywall yourself. However, it’s recommended to stick to small projects, like patching holes, and leave the larger projects to a trained team of professionals.
When it comes to increasing the value of your home, you want to be sure every precaution is taken when installing new drywall. For this reason, it’s best to outsource professional drywall services rather than take on a drywall project on your own.