Not everyone is handy — and that’s okay!
Owning a home is an exciting adventure. However, it can also be a lot of work. It doesn’t matter if you’re a DIY type or all thumbs, problems arise, things need to be replaced, or you want to begin a project but aren’t sure where to start.
There is a warm, cozy feeling that comes along with knowing a skilled carpenter and handyman is completing projects in your home, safely and professionally.
This service is currently available in Calgary, Chestermere and Spring Bank.
We offer free quotes for larger jobs, but here is a rundown of our rates and coverage.
We have a minimum 2-hour charge of $185. For each additional hour, the rate is $75. We also offer a day rate, which includes 8 hours of straight time at a rate of $75 per hour, or $600.
For jobs that extend outside of regular business hours, we also have after-hours and weekend rates.
What to Expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- Our advisors will ask you questions about the repair and may ask you to send in pictures to help provide you with a quote
- Our expert handymen will arrive with the tools and materials necessary for the repair. If needed, they can source the right material for you.
- Safety standards and quality control is carried out to the highest degree.
- Removal of materials and any cleanup will be taken care of before the job is considered complete.
- Are you looking to purchase more than one service or moving to a new place? Get it all done in one of Rümi's Service Bundles to save money and cross off that to-do list! Save up to 10% off when buying a bundle.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill, and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork, and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
Who is sent to my home to do the repair work?
A uniformed craftsman will arrive at your home on time. Each and every one of our craftsmen possess a high level of skill and experience and is bonded and insured. Our craftsmen are courteous, respectful, and will treat your home like their own.
Who provides materials for the job?
Our vehicles are equipped with the tools we may need to complete almost any job. Any materials needed to complete your project may be provided by you or, at your request, purchased by us and billed separately.
How much will the project cost?
Every project is different, and we would need to set up a quote to give you an accurate price.
Do I need to be at the property at the time of service?
It's not necessary, but it’s preferable to have an adult present. We treat your home with the utmost respect and care and want you to feel comfortable while we deliver our service.
- Are you looking to purchase more than one service?