Avoid the summertime blues and tune-in to tune-ups!
Your AC unit requires an annual tune-up to keep it humming along and Rümi makes this easy with our 25-point tune-up service.
There are many things that might point towards it being time for a tune-up such as:
- Strange sounds from the unit
- Odour coming from the unit
- Water leaking from the unit
- Higher utility bills
- Not cooling effectively
- Weak airflow
- Low humidity control
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton and their surrounding areas.
Due to the range of models and units on the market, our pricing is all estimate-based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- Our expert techs will visit your home and conduct a 25-point tune-up on your unit, ensuring proper refrigerant levels, checking coils and cleaning your outdoor unit to ensure everything stays cool.
- With fully stocked vans we can tune-up any brand and model and complete necessary repairs.
- If something needs replacing or needs repair the tech will talk to you before they commence that work to ensure no surprise costs.
- Rümi does not count a job complete until you are living your best summer life in the cool air!
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
What does the tech need from me?
Make sure there is easy access to your AC unit and that nothing is blocking access.
If possible, leaving a parking spot on your driveway is best in case the tech needs heavier or more industrial tools – some of which are built into the van.
Can I tune-up my AC unit myself?
While a thorough and detailed tune-up by a professional is recommended in case of a serious problem or thorough clean up at least once a year, you can perform small, regular AC tune-ups on your own.
Do I need to be home for the tune-up?
Our techs might need access to your thermostat or mechanical room, so it is recommended to be home during the tune-up.