Furnace acting up and in need of repair? Help is on the way!
Rümi's 24/7 service will fix all brands and models to ensure we’re always here when you need. Our fully stocked vans are prepared for any furnace mishap, whether it’s a simple fix or a code-red situation that simply can’t wait.
It's one thing to grab a sweater if you're cold. It's quite another to reach for the down sleeping bag!
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton and their surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate based. Don’t worry though, you won't receive a surprise bill. We will go over the entire project's costs with you before the work begins.
What to expect
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- With our 24/7 service, it's easy to find a time that works best for your schedule.
- Our experts come to your home, assess your furnace and recommend a repair.
- With vans always equipped with all the necessary tools needed to make a diagnosis and complete a repair during the same visit, we will never leave you in the cold!
- Rümi will not count a job complete until they are confident your home is winter-ready.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
What if my furnace cannot be repaired?
If your case is a bit too severe and cannot be repaired our expert advisors will make recommendations for the perfect new furnace balancing comfort, efficiency and budget.
Should I repair or install a new furnace?
Our furnace experts can inspect your unit and help you decide the best option for you. Sometimes a unit needs a little maintenance and has years of life left, but sometimes it is better to cut your losses and install and shiny new, issue-free furnace.
How long does the repair take?
Most repairs can be completed in 1-2 hours, but this is just an estimate as every project and repair job are different. The technician can offer a time scale once they’ve investigated the concerns.
What does the tech need from me?
We just need you to make sure there's easy access to the furnace so our techs can do their work.
If possible, leave some space on your driveway for our van so our techs can access all tools and devices they might need as some are directly built into the van.