From sinks and faucets to showers and tubs, we’ve got you covered!
Rumi can install any customer-supplied fixtures, including kitchen and bathroom faucets, shower and tub fixtures, a new toilet and laundry tub fixtures.
Whether it’s a small job or an entire renovation, our plumbers offer their expertise and help you make the best plumbing decisions for your home.
That bathroom reno doesn’t need to be as stressful as you first thought!
This service is currently available in Calgary, Edmonton and their surrounding areas.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins.
What to expect?
- Give our home happiness advisors a call to book this service or request a quote through the website. You can also request through the Rümi app available in both the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- We’re happy to discuss and offer our expert opinions for plumbing needs, new bathroom feature compatibility and help estimate costs.
- Our plumbing experts will visit your home inspect the plumbing and quote the job.
- Our plumbers will take you through the entire project and what it will look like.
- Rümi will never consider a job complete until you and our plumbers are satisfied that your new plumbing projects has been completed to the highest standards.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.
Can I move plumbing around myself?
While it might be tempting to attempt a DIY reno and complete the plumbing yourself it is probably best you leave the plumbing to the professionals. The last thing you need is unwanted leaks, pooling and lack of pressure causing major headaches!
Does the tech need anything from me?
Keeping the area clear and free of obstacles can save our team some time, but other than that the experts should have it covered!